2017 Chamber Scholarship Raffle Terms and Conditions
- Entry to the Raffle is available only to persons over the age of 18. You may be asked, at any stage, to provide The Greater Mahopac Carmel Chamber of Commerce. with proof of age and /or identity.
- The Raffle drawing shall take place for the early bird drawing for $ 1000 cash on 4/13/2017. The first, second, and third prizes will be drawn on June 18, 2017, the winner does not need to be present to win.
- Each entrant shall be entitled to make as may entries into the raffle as they wish by purchasing a chance to win for $ 100 or 3 chances for $ 250.. In the event that the Greater Mahopac Carmel Chamber of Commerce. deems an entrant to have in any way acted in bad faith with respect to the Promotion, such entrant shall be excluded from the Raffle and consequently deemed ineligible to win the Prize, as defined below.
- In order to enter the Raffle each entrant shall submit their practice name, first name, last name, email address and phone number with their payment.
- The Prize for winning the Raffle shall be one 19 foot stingray boat with the choice of a trailer or a 1 year boat slip at Mahopac Marine. The second prize will be four foursomes of golf from golf courses around the county. Third prize will be $ 500 worth of gift certificates to local restaurants.
- Winner specifically acknowledges that winner shall be responsible for the payment of all tax, title fees, license fees, insurance requirements and other charges as may be required under any law, ordinance, statute, regulation or otherwise.
- The Greater Mahopac Carmel Chamber of Commerce shall notify winner of the winning via mail within ten (10) business days of the Raffle.
- The Greater Mahopac Carmel Chamber of Commerce. decision is final with respect to all matters relating to awarding of the Prizes and shall not be subject to review or appeal by any entrant or by any third party.
- Your participation in the Raffle is deemed your agreement that the Greater Mahopac Carmel Chamber of Commerce. may use your name, likeness or image for promotional and marketing purposes without the requirement for any payment to you and you hereby grant The Greater Mahopac Carmel Chamber of Commerce. the right to do the same and expressly waive any claims against The Greater Mahopac Carmel Chamber of Commerce. in this regard.
- The Prizes are neither transferable nor exchangeable and cannot be exchanged for money or money’s worth.
- By entering the Raffle, each entrant unreservedly agrees to these terms and conditions which govern the Raffle and the awarding of the Prizes.
- By entering the Raffle each entrant agrees to release, discharge and hold harmless the Greater Mahopac Carmel Chamber of Commerce., its legal representatives, affiliates, subsidiaries, agencies and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents from any damages whatsoever suffered, sustained or allegedly sustained in connection the Raffle or the acceptance of the Prizes.
- The winning entrant shall be solely responsible for any taxes levied in relation to the delivery or receipt of the Prize.
- The Greater Mahopac Carmel Chamber of Commerce. reserves the right to alter these terms and conditions at any time and in its sole discretion.
- The Greater Mahopac Carmel Chamber of Commerce reserves the right, at any time, to cancel, modify or suspend the Raffle if, in its sole judgment, the Raffle is not capable of being conducted as specified.
- These terms and conditions and any matters relating hereto shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New York State and jurisdiction over any and all disputes shall be exclusive to the state and federal courts in New York. This includes all raffle tickets are to be purchased with money order, cash or check. Credit card or other means of electronic payments can not be used to purchase a chance in the raffle, in accordance with New York State Law. Pursuant to Article I, Section 9 of New York’s Constitution, the Games of Chance Licensing Law and the Board’s Rules and Regulations, all proceeds derived from games of chance, including raffles, must be disbursed solely for lawful purposes in accordance with Section 5624 of the Board’s Rules and Regulations.
*Content is copyrighted by the respective owners*
Buying or selling a home in Putnam, Westchester or Dutchess County?
Rental Search Putnam County