The Putnam County Youth Board and Youth Bureau will host our 32nd Annual Youth Awards Dinner on Friday, April 7, 2017 at Putnam County Golf Club. We will recognize Youth Volunteers for their exemplary community service efforts that benefit Putnam residents that evening. In addition, an adult will be honored at this event for his/her outstanding volunteer work with Putnam Youth.
To be eligible for consideration, follow the guidelines listed below.
PLEASE COMPLETE & RETURN:
- Your Youth Volunteer Service Log.
Please log the Community Service you performed in 2016 and then the volunteer work you did in the last four years that benefits the residents of Putnam County. You may copy the form if you need more space to describe your volunteer efforts.
- Your Adult Volunteer Service Log.
Please log the Community Service you performed in 2016 and then the volunteer work you did in the last four years that benefits the residents of Putnam County. You may copy the form if you need more space to describe your youth-related volunteer efforts
- Ask three References. (Relatives May NOT serve as a Reference) To complete their forms with specific details about your community service work.
- Only completed packets will be reviewed by the Selections Committee.
Complete packets must include the Youth or Adult Volunteer Log and Three Reference Forms. (Both pages must be completely filled in/no blanks) and your Youth or Adult Volunteer Service Log describing your community service efforts.
- NOTE: Please No Attachments and No Faxes will be accepted or considered.
- All Packets are due: Friday, January 20, 2017 by 12 Noon.
- You may return all forms by E-mail: [email protected] or by mailing them to the Youth Bureau address listed below.
If you have questions or need more information, call (845) 808-1600 Ext. 46113 and leave a message with a daytime phone number.
Youth Awards Candidate Packets
The post Candidate Packets are now Available for 32nd Annual Youth Awards appeared first on Putnam County Online.
*Content is copyrighted by the respective owners*
Buying or selling a home in Putnam, Westchester or Dutchess County?
Rental Search Putnam County